Japanese: Beginner Level (Japanese Language Proficiency Test N4 Level)
- Conversational and listening comprehension skills corresponding to different situations of everyday life.
- Reading comprehension skills for basic sentences.
- Generation of short sentences by utilizing sentence patterns, and the ability to write longer sentences that are theme-based.
- Usage of practical, beginner-level Japanese grammar.
Japanese: Intermediate Level (Japanese Language Proficiency Test N3 Level)
- Reading and listening comprehension skills in different areas such as geography, history, economics, science, sports, etc.
- Generation of short sentences by utilizing sentence patterns, and the ability to write longer sentences.
- Acquisition of listening and reading comprehension skills through the usage of materials other than textbooks including video texts and literature texts.
- Acquisition of speech presentation skills and conversational skills.
Japanese: Advanced Level (Japanese Language Proficiency Test N2 Level)
- Reading comprehension skills of high-level Japanese, proficiency in the usage of vocabularies and sentence patterns, and the acquisition of conversational skills.
- Acquisition of high-level listening and reading comprehension skills through the usage of materials other than textbooks including video texts, news reports, newspaper articles, etc.
- Acquisition of speech skills through free discussions and through presentations.
Progression of Japanese Classes
Auditing System for Undergraduate Classes
Students belonging to the Advanced class (A Class) of the Intensive Japanese Course can audit undergraduate classes. Furthermore, under the guidance of undergraduate instructors, students will be able to gain specialized basic knowledge to facilitate the process of transferring into Undergraduate Faculties or Graduate Schools.
||End of July
||End of November
||End of January
Requirements for Graduation
||The grade point average must be 60 or higher, throughout the regular examinations held three times a year.
||Attendance rate must be above 80%