Founding Philosophy & Mission
Founding Principles & Mission
Fundamental Principles of Education
Three Policies of Asia University
We confer a diploma to students who have earned the designated credits under our rigorous grading system that is set out in the institution’s curriculum, and to those who possess the following abilities:
- Students who have acquired the spirit of Self-help and Cooperation, and those who possess a broad educational base and a high level of specialized knowledge with superior human qualities that can contribute to a global society.
- Students who can play an active role in society through an innovative and pragmatic approach, and by making best use of themselves and others.
- Students who possess the qualities and standards of a good citizen, and who can contribute to society in an innovative way by continuing to have the passion to learn throughout their lives as they set their own goals.
We will implement a curriculum with an overall aim to develop individuals that can judge holistically but who have equally acquired basic and applicative knowledge in a specific field, as well as a broad intellect in addition to incorporating the following educational framework :
- Education with an aim to nurture individuals who will contribute to achieving the integration of the global community with a focus on Asia, and those who can understand and identify with their own culture as well as with others. Finally, those individuals will possess broad communication skills that are recognized around the world.
- Education with an overall aim to nurture individuals who are rich in humanity, and those who have acquired the Founding Principles of Self-help and Cooperation. Furthermore, those individuals who will be able to lead others while maintaining a sense of harmony.
- Education with an overall aim to nurture individuals who can actively create a new social order, and those who have a deep insight into the shifting nature of society, and can proactively analyze diverse issues while possessing the practical skills to find solutions.
We look for people who show an interest in the global community, especially with a focus on Asia, and those who have the ambition to dedicate themselves to playing an active role in the international arena, and making a difference in the world while possessing a passionate yearning to learn. Furthermore, we also seek the following qualities in our candidates:
- Individuals who are academically inclined, and who have an insatiable appetite to learn while proactively engaging in new endeavors.
- Individuals who have broad global perspectives, and who are hoping to play an active role in the international arena with a focus on Asia.
- Individuals who are sincere and warm-hearted, and who can have earnest discussions and dialogues with other people.