※In consideration of the global COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, we are not accepting any applications for the 2021 school year.
Asia University offers five styles of study abroad experiences. From short-term language programs to one-year exchange programs, internship-linked programs, and more, students are able to select a style that matches their future goals.
AUAP (Asia University America Program)
An authentic five-month study program in the United States.
Nurturing global citizens through experiencing education and life in the United States.
The AUAP(Asia University America Program)is the university’s original study-abroad program that sends its students to one of seven colleges located either in the State of Washington, Arizona, California, Utah and New York. The credits earned meet the Requirement for Graduation of Asia University, eliminating the need to have to take an extra year of classes. Students either live with local students as roommates in dormitories or with host families for five months, and aim to gain proficiency in English and an understanding of US culture leading to greater self-discovery. The strength of our student support services is evident from our small-class-sized instructions, and the thorough orientation seminars given to students before and after the program.
- Regardless of English proficiency, it is possible to participate in the AUAP!
- Students can still graduate within four years, even after studying abroad for five months!
- Live with local students while staying in a dormitory!
- Full support system backed by local staff! The average TOEIC® score goes up by 130 points!
- Career guidance leading to employment and career progression!
Overseas Study Destinations (United States of America)
Central Washington University/Eastern Washington University/Western Washington University/Arizona State University/San Diego State University/The University of Utah/The State University of New York at Albany
AUASP（Asia University Asian Studies Program）
The Asia University Asian Studies Program is a program in which students study for approximately five months at UCSI University, the top-ranked private university in Malaysia, located in the capital, Kuala Lumpur.
UCSI University has accepted students from over 110 countries around the world, and students can expect a highly diverse experience while studying a range of academic subjects.
- Study English and learn about other cultures in a multi-ethnic and multi-lingual country!
- Field trips to discover the Asia of today!
- International student program certified to provide enough credits for those planning to graduate in four years!
- Campus that provides an ideal environment for both learning and living!
AUGP (Asia University Global Program)
A short study-abroad program with an aim to improve linguistic skills and gain a better understanding of different cultures.
The opportunity to experience a different type of spring break and summer vacation!
AUGP(Asia University Global Program）is a study-abroad program geared for the undergraduate level where students can choose to study at colleges in 15 major countries throughout the world. The study period takes place either during the spring break or the summer vacation, and lasts anywhere from three to five weeks, eliminating the need to take time off from school. Local accommodation for students is either in the form of a home-stay or a dormitory, allowing for an intensive exposure to the local language as well as the local culture outside of class-room studies.
- Credit recognized short-term study-abroad program of 3weeks to 8 2 months!
- Option to select from 16 universities/college in 15 different countries!
- Students can take part in the AUGP any number of times while they are enrolled!
- Study together with local students as well as international students!
- The option to take part in an internship with local companies during their time abroad!
Overseas Study Destinations
Portland States University (US), Beijing Normal University (China), University of Limerick (Ireland), Ara Institute of Canterbury (New Zealand), University of Al Azhar Indonesia (Indonesia)
University of Tasmania/Sydney College of English (Australia), University of Leeds (UK), University of Manitoba (Canada), University of Salamanca (Spain), Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth (India), Saint Petersburg State University (Russia), University of Freiburg (Germany), University of Burgundy (France), UCSI University (Malaysia), Kyung Hee University (Korea)
AUEP (Asia University Exchange Program)
Students will acquire sophisticated linguistic skills and international experience after passing the selection examination.
This is a long-term study abroad program perfectly designed for students like you.
The AUEP(Asia University Exchange Program) is a program that facilitates student exchanges or student dispatches abroad between universities that have created an academic agreement together with Asia University. Currently, we have an agreement between 23 schools mainly in Asia and North America. To date, we have exchanged or sent over 500 students abroad. The period of student exchange is approximately one year each.
- A well-developed scholarship program is available!
- 23 schools to choose from for overseas study destinations!
- The acquisition of practical linguistic skills as well as international experience!
- The ability to take classes in the local language!
- We provide career guidance too!
Overseas Study Destinations
Beijing Normal University (China), Xinjiang University of Finance and Economics (China), Dalian University of Foreign Languages (China), Dongbei University of Finance & Economics (China), East China Normal University (China), Shanghai International Studies University (China), Tamkang University (Taiwan), Providence University (Taiwan), New Asia College, Chinese University of Hong Kong (China), Western Washington University (US), Eastern Washington University (US), Central Washington University (US), Boise State University (US), National University of Singapore (Singapore), Matej Bel University (Slovakia), Mongolian State University of Education (Mongolia), University of Indonesia (Indonesia), Srinakharinwirot University (Thailand), Kyung Hee University (Korea), Dongseo University (Korea), University of Malaya（Malaysia), Ara Institute of Canterbury(New Zealand), Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth (India)
“ASIA YUME COLLEGE”—Career Development China Program （AUCP）
The “ASIA YUME COLLEGE”—Career Development China Program is a shared program for the four Faculties (the Department of Business Administration in the Faculty of Business Administration, the Faculty of Economics, the Faculty of Law, and the Faculty of International Relations).
Given the attention that China receives globally for its continued economic growth, our aim is to develop human resources that can serve as a bridge between Japan and China. The “ASIA YUME COLLEGE” academic program is founded on a Double Major Education, with an Industry-Academia Collaborative Education, Study-Abroad or an Internship Program in China for 6 months, an Intensive Chinese Course, and small-class-sized instruction.
Applicants must be enrolled in Asia University and must pass the Asia University “ASIA YUME COLLEGE” Examination.
- A curriculum that teaches students many aspects about China!
- Experience Japanese-Chinese business customs through a local internship!
- Study abroad in China for six months, sharing a room with Chinese students!
- A strong support system through the collaboration between Japanese-Chinese sponsored companies!
- A program that develops valuable human resources who will find employment easily!
Overseas Study Destinations (China)
Dalian University of Foreign Languages
The "AUAP Online" program is similar to the "Global Human Resource Development Course" within the in-person AUAP, in that it allows students to take classes offered at one of three universities in Washington State, USA, online during regular class hours at Asia University.
Students will be able to actively exchange opinions and engage in discussions with American and local students who attend each class.
In addition, students can learn about the United States and international society in English, and there are plenty of opportunities to interact with local staff and students outside of class hours, so participants not only practice the English learned in class, but also learn about each other's language and culture.
AUAP Online is not only an online English learning program, but also a credit-bearing program that allows students to experience different cultures and values, and deepen their understanding of them.
- Asia University's unique online study abroad program is the closest thing to an actual study abroad program!
- For two consecutive semesters since the start of the course, the satisfaction rate has been 100%!
- Interaction with local American students and others! Free activities outside of class!
- AUAP staff will support you! Don't worry if you are not confident!
- AUAP Online is the first step for preparing for “in-person study abroad"!
Overseas Study Destinations
Central Washington University (CWU)
Eastern Washington University (EWU)
Western Washington University (WWU)
※The university will decide which university to attend in consideration of the overall balance.
"AUASP Online" is a program to take "Malaysian Studies" classes at UCSI University (Malaysia), AUASP's host university, online in English.
In addition to brushing up their English skills through discussions and exchanges of opinions with local Malaysian students and faculty, students will deepen their understanding of Malaysia as a multi-ethnic, multilingual, and multicultural country.
Applicants must be sophomores or above in any department/major and have a TOEIC score of 400 or higher at the time of their application.
This is a program that allows students to acquire practical English skills and experience different cultures and diversity.
- Take UCSI's regular “Malaysian Studies” class online!
- You can take the course during standard class hours at Asia University and also earn credits!
- Learn about Malaysia's culture, history, economy, and Malay language in English!
- You can learn English as a means of communication!
- Opportunities to interact with local students and faculty to deepen cross-cultural understanding!
Overseas Study Destinations
UCSI University (Malaysia)