Educational Opportunities upon Completion
Most students will move on to college or graduate school after completing the Intensive Japanese Course. Some will choose Asia University, but students are also admitted to different colleges.
Asia University Recommendation System
1. First year at Asia University (Business Administration, Economics, Law, International Relations, Multicultural Communication, Urban Innovation)
Those attending the Intensive Japanese Course who satisfy the recommendation requirements and have passed the recommended entrance exams for the Undergraduate School can enroll in to the 1st year of those programs.
2. Admission to the 3rd year of the undergraduate Business Administration program
Those attending the Intensive Japanese Course who satisfy the recommendation requirements and pass the department’s entrance exam can enroll in to the 3rd year of the program.
3. Admission to Graduate School (Asian and International Management Strategy, Economics, and Law)
Those attending the School for International Students who satisfy the recommendation requirements and pass the Graduate School’s recommended entrance exams can enroll in the Graduate School.
Recommendation Test Requirements
1. First year at Asia University (Business Administration, Economics, Law, International Relations, Multicultural Communications,Urban Innovation)]
Students who have completed at least 80 points on periodic exams in the Intensive Japanese Course, and have an attendance record of at least 90%.
2. Students planning on transferring to the 3rd year of an undergraduate degree in Management, or to the Asia University Graduate School with instructor recommendation
Students who have an average of at least 85 points on periodic exams held at the Intensive Japanese Course, have an attendance record of at least 90%, are planning to transfer to the 3rd year of an undergraduate program or to the graduate school upon instructor recommendation, and have language skills equivalent to N1 of the Japanese Language Pro ciency Test.
Main Career Options
＜Asia University＞Graduate School:
- Graduate School of Asian and International Business Strategy
- Graduate School of Law
- Faculty of Business Administration Department of Business Administration
- Faculty of Economics Department of Economics
- Faculty of Law Department of Law
- Faculty of International Relations Department of International Relations
- Faculty of Urban Innovation
Aoyama Gakuin University Graduate Programs (Graduate School of Business, Graduate School of International Management, Law School), Nagoya University Graduate School (Graduate School of International Development), Mejiro University Graduate School (Graduate School of Business Administration), Chukyo University （School of Management）, Sophia University Graduate Programs (Graduate School of Science and Technology), Vocational Schools, Komazawa University