Japanese: Beginner Level (Japanese Language Proficiency Test N4 Level)
- Conversational and listening comprehension skills corresponding to different situations of everyday life.
- Reading comprehension skills for basic sentences.
- Generation of short sentences by utilizing sentence patterns, and the ability to write longer sentences that are theme-based.
- Usage of practical, beginner-level Japanese grammar.
Japanese: Intermediate Level (Japanese Language Proficiency Test N3 Level)
- Reading and listening comprehension skills in different areas such as geography, history, economics, science, sports, etc.
- Generation of short sentences by utilizing sentence patterns, and the ability to write longer sentences.
- Acquisition of listening and reading comprehension skills through the usage of materials other than textbooks including video texts and literature texts.
- Acquisition of speech presentation skills and conversational skills.
Japanese: Advanced Level (Japanese Language Proficiency Test N2 Level)
- Reading comprehension skills of high-level Japanese, proficiency in the usage of vocabularies and sentence patterns, and the acquisition of conversational skills.
- Acquisition of high-level listening and reading comprehension skills through the usage of materials other than textbooks including video texts, news reports, newspaper articles, etc.
- Acquisition of speech skills through free discussions and through presentations.
Progression of Japanese Classes
||End of July
||End of November
||End of January
Requirements for Graduation
||The grade point average must be 60 or higher, throughout the regular examinations held three times a year.
||Attendance rate must be above 80%