Hiring CELE Faculty Members
The Center for English Language Education currently employs twenty-eight English teachers as visiting faculty. CELE teachers are offered a competitive salary and fringe benefits.
All faculty members are given a one-year contract, renewable at the discretion of the University for a period not to exceed four years. Therefore, the maximum term of employment is five years.
CELE makes announcements of openings in J-REC, JACET and JALT.
Information about future hiring and potential openings will be updated on this page.
We are not able to respond to any related inquiries at this time and appreciate your understanding.
Application Procedures: The following must be submitted to Asia University:
- Asia University application form.
- Official transcripts showing awarding of all academic degrees earned.
- Copies of diplomas for all academic degrees earned.
- At least two letters of recommendation, e.g., from current employer and a program advisor.
- Days and times when you can be reached for a video conference. Please use Japanese Standard Time.
(All the required documents can be submitted by email and/or post.)